Nobody is saying it, look at the legal system pal and you'll see it. Pac-Man is playing, Vick is not, thats the problem with America neither should be playing.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I was hating on your opinion too.</div></div>
If you are gonna "hate on" my opinion, at least make sure it is something i actually said.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
i have a dog and i love him and would probably beat the [censored] out of somebody and get arrested if they hurt or killed him on purposes but animals can't be put above people </div></div>
So if someone beat your dog against a wall and so forth you would be angry.....But I guess since those weren't your dogs, no harm no foul right?
I'm really confused how rape and DUI's apply to Vick and fighting dogs. Those words don't even belong in this thread.
Nobody is saying it, look at the legal system pal and you'll see it. Pac-Man is playing, Vick is not, thats the problem with America neither should be playing.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
True, but atleast one is getting what they deserve...rather than both getting nothing.
It just shows to me how stupid some parts of society really are.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
There are alot of things broken in society, but I feel Vick is getting everything he deserves.
there is a movie called minority report where the justice system starts charging people based on the probability they will commit crimes. to say that he is yet to act out against humans and argue that his past behavior may be a sign cannot be substantiated until he actually does something illegal to a human. as a kid i used to pull the tails off fire flies and stomp on wasps and swat yellow jackets but i have yet to commit a violent act against a human being. am i a potential menace to society?
Jeebus...now we're using Tom Cruise movies to defend Michael Vick???
This is a ridiculous conversation...I'm sorry I entered into any of it. This is stupidity amuck.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
"This is stupidity amuck."
That's what I was trying to illustrate with the prior post you had made.
At least my post was grounded in academia, not Hollywood.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
your academia argument had about as much validity to it as some of cruise's scientology babble.
Bookmarks